His Faithfulness is Good!


A few weeks ago my facebook status said "I wish I had built an ebenezer during all of my years of finals weeks to remind me that I made it through." One friend reminded me that I am that ebenezer because I am standing strong even after all of those horrible weeks of finals. I remember in college my friends and I would pray that Jesus would return that night so we wouldn't have to take our finals. I guess the Lord wanted us to learn something from our experiences and that is why Jesus hasn't returned yet! :) Well I am sure there are more reasons then just that.

Well I made it! God is faithful and I feel so blessed to be now standing on the other side of this fall's semester. Both Drew and I have grown so much this year during our counseling internship! I have learned and am continuing to learn so much about myself and my own story.

After our last day we took some time to stop and pray thanking God for helping us to make it through. We blogged about our anxieties before the semester started here, and it is awesome to look back and see his faithfulness.

To celebrate Drew and I will be spending a lot of time resting over Christmas break and celebrating another way the Lord has been faithful, by sending his Son Jesus as a baby to live and ultimately die to pay the penalty for our sins.

I am excited about the possibility of a white Christmas, baking Christmas cookies, playing games, reading books by our Christmas tree that is pictured above, seeing Christmas lights, and hanging out with friends!

"For to us a child is born to us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

-Linds

Comments

Popular Posts