The places we have been

Delhi, India

The Himalayas in Mussorie, India

Amsterdam, Netherlands


Colorado at Copper Mountain


Sevilla, Spain



Oaxaca, Mexico

Mexico City, Mexico

Drew and I love to travel and with our job working with missionary kids we will be traveling a lot. We thought we would share with you some of the places we have been in the last couple of years. We are looking forward to traveling some this summer for support raising and then to Mexico in October.

Do you like to travel? What are some of the coolest places that you have been?

Comments

  1. Hey guys--so encouraged by finding your blog and seeing all the places you've been! I do love to travel as well, and it was neat to see we've been to some of the same places: Colorado, Netherlands. I have not been to INdia yet, but my older brother who's a Missionary in Afghanistan did his college student teaching at an international school in Mussourie, India, btw! And...I will be in Sevilla next spring when I go over full time to Spain as a missionary with CrossWorld. I'm actually going long term to the Canary Islands, but will "pit stop" in Sevilla for the year to study Spanish and the culture! So excited!

    So, are you guys planning on going as MIssionaries then to Mexico long term since you're in support-raising mode? I hear you...as am I :) Very much a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts