Pools, Friends, and Iced Animal Cookies

I still smell like sunscreen from my day at the pool and it is delightful. Today was the first day of the summer that I have spent an extended amount of time at the pool, so long that I reapplied sunscreen like three times.

I went with a dear friend and her adorable two kids. Apparently, I am pretty cool since her daughter wanted me to catch her when she jumped off the side of the pool rather then her momma! Katie and I did a hand stand competition, but her son picked his momma over me. I just don't get it, I was sure I was way better then her. :) It was so refreshing to catch up with Katie and enjoy the sun. Katie and I have been friends for like forever. It's such a blessing to hang out with a friend who you don't have to start at the beginning...you know, they just know you!

We treated ourselves to the Archway iced animal cookies with sprinkles. They like melt in your mouth and you can't help but eating and eating them. There is NOTHING good for you in them, but OH man are they good!

Ahhh, Summer!

-Lindsey


Comments

Popular Posts