The Need for Something Cheery!

Are you feeling the winter blues? I sure am! I went out to my car early this morning to meet a friend for breakfast and felt angry at the frost that was on my car. I am ready for my dinky $.99 scraper from Wal-Mart to get lost inside my car because it is has been so long since I have had to use it. Spring just can't get here fast enough! I often look at the flower pics that we have on our computer to add a little cheer to my day! I thought I would share some of my favorite pics!


A field full of blue bells at a park near our house. Can't wait to see these again this year

A close-up of the blue bells

Some pretty flowers in our friends yard

Some flowers that Drew picked for me while he was in India

A tulip tree with the backdrop of the beautiful blue sky

A really amazing flower that we found on a bike ride

Hope this post helped to cheer you up and scoot away the winter blues at least for the few minutes that it took you to look at the pictures!! Have a great day!

Oh, here is a fun quote I found that expressed how I feel-

The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size. ~Gertrude S. Wister

-Lindsey

Comments

Popular Posts