So last night, for the first time, we had a Global Youth and Family Ministry team meeting! Linds and I have been volunteering and then officially working with GYFM since the spring of 2009, and since then the ranks have been doing nothing but growing. It was so exciting to be able to look down the table and see so many people that we are so excited to be working with. The term "dream team" comes to mind very often as we continue getting to know one another and spending time learning each other's personalities. Linds and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to be part of such a skilled and invested team, God has blessed us very richly! I think the word "Stoked" is probably the best way to describe our feelings.
In this picture we have:
- Global Youth & Family Ministry Team leaders Eric & Rebecca Larsen and family
- Global Youth & Family Institute Guru John & Saras Chung and family
- Ministry Assistant and TCK Ninja Ruthanne Burch
- New Team Members Jonathan and Katherine Taylor and family
- Future Asia/Pacific representatives (in Nagoya, Japan) Brooks & Riva Cain
- Future Latin America representatives (in Bogota, Columbia) Andrew & Laura Kate Lupton and family
- Future College & University representatives (in Chattanooga, TN) Drew & Lindsey Wilkins - That's US!
This is a lot of team mates, and there are even more being added to the list! We're making headway with this GYFM thing, and if you couldn't tell, we are SOOOOO excited about it! Thanks so much to all of you who are partnering with us through your friendship, encouragement, financial support, and prayers as we keep pressing forward. We love you!