My Grandpa




I found this picture the other day of my grandpa and me! I just love it so much and it reminded me of all the great times that we had when I was little. He would always stay up late and watch Nick at Nite, and I loved to watch it with him. He had about a bijillion green acres episodes recorded on VHS, haha! During his late night TV watching he would of course always make a snack and sometimes it included BBQ potato chips dipped in BBQ sauce. I always thought that was hilarious! He was famous for putting his coffee in the microwave and then forgetting about it. It was not surprising to open up the microwave hours later to see his cold coffee still in there. He used to play school with me and we would always argue about who would be the teacher (he never wanted to be the teacher :)) I really loved him a lot and I am thankful for this picture to remind me of all the sweet memories.

Comments

Popular Posts