Crossing the Finish Line

Well if you have not heard already Drew and I have completed our seminary career as of today! To be honest, I can't believe it is over. After I finished my last paper I cried. Certainly tears of joy, but also tears of sadness. Drew, on the other hand, treated himself to a Chick-fila milk shake, and I came home this afternoon and found him dancing around the house in his graduation robe. I am sure he is sad deep down inside. HA!

This season of life has been so difficult, but yet so wonderful. It's going to take me a little while to realize that I no longer have to study, read, or write a paper. This journey has been a true blessing and I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to study at Covenant. I am sure that more reflections on graduation and post-graduation will be posted later. Drew and I have dreams about this blog, and as we launch into the next season of support raising you will hopefully be seeing a lot more activity on here!

Please rejoice with us as we celebrate all that the Lord has done in our lives in these four years, and what he has for us in the future! Praise God from Whom ALL Blessings FLOW!!

Lindsey


Comments

  1. This is great news! Good luck support raising! I know how exciting, yet daunting the task is--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tori! I would love your email sometime so I can hear more about the mission that you are involved in. Could you send it to me at lindseyawilkins@gmail.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts