Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I think one of my favorite parts about God's creation is snow. It is so much fun to watch it fall from the sky, and not to mention that each little snowflake has been uniquely designed by God himself. Amazing! I think my love for snow really developed when we lived in Colorado. Drew and I would take the lift to the top of the mountain and find parts that had untouched powder. Oh, it was so awesome! There was something so magical about cutting through the fresh powder in between trees. I would look at all the snow and just smile at God's creativity. How is it possible for frozen water to be so much fun?

Snowboarding at Copper Mountain


I haven't even told you how much I love snow days! Last week we had a snow day, and Drew and I went sledding with a bunch of friends at Art Hill in Forest Park. It was a blast. Here are some pictures from our adventures.

So many people come out to Art Hill. It's awesome to see strangers laughing and enjoying each other over sledding in the snow!



Drew and me about to be pushed. Not sure why I had to go in front. Drew's legs are so long.


Drew and 7 other guys about to go down the hill...It was awesome!


Then it was the girl's turn! Imagine all of us screaming down a huge hill. I think we lost a few on the way down.



snow angel time

What do you love to do when it snows? All of you east coast people who just got hit with a blizzard how have you spent your snow days?

-Lindsey

Comments

  1. No snow here :( but it sure looks fun there! I think I will always associate snow with you guys, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for snow posts! Yes--we were BLASTED here in the Philly area with 17 in or so! And...more on the way this wknd....mmm....

    I took pics...but didn't go out and played...I should have. Just hung out inside feeling pretty anxious to get out actually...so did venture out to the gym. But, it was nice to sleep in b/c of the snow day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts